FGV Online wins Top of Mind HR Award in Distance Education category for 16th time
This year, for the 16th time, FGV Online came first in the Distance Education / E-Learning category in the Top of Mind HR Awards. This awards scheme, now in its 25th edition, is the main one in Brazil’s human resources sector, attesting to the trust and recognition of professionals and companies throughout the country.
The awards ceremony was held on October 19, acknowledging and celebrating HR suppliers, professionals, business people and companies with recognized people management practices.
To find out more about this year’s awards ceremony, click here.
About FGV Online
FGV Online is designed for those who need flexibility when studying and value the excellence and quality of the professional training that only FGV offers. Distance education courses are ideal for people who know how to manage their time, like to interact and network over the internet and are oriented toward self-learning.
Here are some of the distinctive features of FGV Online’s program:
- Applicability: You can immediately apply the course content to your activities in the job market.
- Flexibility: You pick your study times and locations.
- Knowledge: Using multiple sources of information for consultation and research, you decide the depth of your studies.
- Autonomy: You decide how to study.
- Return on investment: Lower costs, optimizing your return.
To learn about FGV Online’s courses (development, refresher, MBA and free), click here.