In light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and with a view to reducing the chances of spreading the disease, as well as ensuring the protection of community health and lives, Fundação Getulio Vargas informs that:
- There will be a gradual return to on-site classes for undergraduate, graduate and executive education courses until there are suitable conditions for the safety and well-being of all students; even though, other schools, universities and colleges in the private education sector have resumed their activities in the municipalities where FGV campuses are located;
- Programs continue to be broadcast live, without loss of quality, via synchronous classes using Zoom technology, until face-to-face meetings can be re-established;
- FGV remains attentive on the containment of the pandemic in Brazil and, the 100% resumption of in-person activities, or expansion of capacity for students, when possible, should be done in a cautious, gradual and safe manner, in order to minimize any risks of contamination and spread of the disease;
- These guidelines can be revised at short notice, depending on situation with the pandemic and public health situation, the evolution of vaccine coverage and government and health authority recommendations;
- Administrative staff at FGV schools and units are available to clarify any doubts that may arise.