- 09 Nov 2017 to 10 Nov 2017 09:00 to 18:00LawDisruptive Technologies: Challenges of Law and Technology in the 21st CenturyLocation: - FGV Main Office, Botafogo, Rio de JaneiroAddress: Address: Praia de Botafogo, 190, room 909 - Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro/RJDate: 09 November 2017 to 10 November 2017Time: 09:00
The meeting, which will articulate the discussions on the current Brazilian scenario for the implementation of regulations for new technologies, will be attended by researchers, leaders, and agents of the Brazilian and foreign markets. The highlighted topics are issues that play important roles in the daily lives of those in Brazil.
- Implications of new technologies in criminal investigation
- Right to Privacy in the Big Data Era
- Fake News and Communication on the Internet
- Civil Liability and Robotics
- Smart Cities - Risks and Opportunities
- Rule of law and uberization