ENADE: FGV undergraduate courses are among the best in country, says INEP
Fundação Getulio Vargas obtained excellent results in the National Student Performance Exam (ENADE). In all, 10 FGV undergraduate courses, including technological courses, were rated among the best in Brazil, obtaining the maximum possible score of 5 in the 2022 evaluation carried out by the Education Ministry’s National Institute for Educational Studies and Research (INEP).
These following undergraduate programs received the maximum possible score:
- Administration (FGV EBAPE);
- Business Administration (FGV EAESP);
- Economics (FGV EPGE);
- Law (FGV Rio de Janeiro Law School);
- Law (FGV Sao Paulo Law School);
- International Relations (FGV RI).
These undergraduate technological courses also obtained the maximum possible score:
- Technology in Management Processes (FGV IDT);
- Technology in Marketing (FGV IDT);
- Technology in Public Management (FGV IDT);
- Technology in Financial Management (FGV IDT).
According to Antonio Freitas, FGV’s Provost for Education, Research and Graduate Studies, the 2022 ENADE results are explained by the efforts and dedication of students, professors, employees and managers, supporting Brazil’s socioeconomic development.
The National Student Performance Exam (ENADE) assesses the performance of graduates of undergraduate programs in relation to their curricular guidelines, their development of skills and abilities required for general and professional training, and their level of knowledge in relation to Brazilian and global reality.
For more information about FGV’s undergraduate courses, click here.