FGV begins new phase in Campinas with modern infrastructure and education technology
Fundação Getulio Vargas is beginning a new phase of its history in Campinas with the opening of the FGV Campinas Center, directly administered by FGV. Campinas is one of the most economically important municipalities in the state of Sao Paulo, as it is home to many manufacturers, retailers and other companies in different sectors, and due to its strong investment in technology and innovation. The municipality accounts for 10% of Brazil’s scientific output and it is the country’s third biggest research and development hub.
The FGV Campinas Center is located in one of Latin America’s most modern convention centers, Royal Palm Hall. It offers students comprehensive infrastructure and education technology, as well as convenient logistics, given that the complex is located at the city’s main gateway, at the intersection of the Anhanguera and Santos Dumont highways. It is also readily accessible from the Bandeirantes and Dom Pedro I highways.
FGV, an internationally significant leader in the production and dissemination of knowledge, is committed to offering its students in the metropolitan region of Campinas the ideal conditions to develop fully as professionals and leaders capable of tackling new market challenges.
The portfolio offered in the region is extensive, featuring short and medium courses, master’s programs, MBAs, senior management courses and international programs in many fields of knowledge and modalities. The subjects include law, economics and finance, education, the humanities, strategy and business, management of specific sectors, leadership and people, marketing and sales, international relations, technology and data science.
“Campinas has always been FGV Executive Education’s second biggest market for non-degree courses, only behind the city of Sao Paulo, serving large companies across the region. Thanks to our partnership with Royal Palm Hall, we will expand our in-person activities, benefiting from state-of-the-art infrastructure and a great location in the city. In addition to in-person and blended (in-person + live) courses, FGV’s portfolio includes traditional online courses, which feature strong tutoring, as well as synchronous live courses (small network online courses),” says Luiz Ernesto Migliora Neto, the executive director of the FGV Executive Education Network.
Types of courses offered by FGV
- - FGV MBA – Developed to maintain the highest standards of education, training professionals and leaders with knowledge and skills – both technical and emotional – to deal with volatile and increasingly competitive markets.
- - FGV Master’s – These courses prepare students to gain access to in-depth knowledge and optimal technical skills to ensure their professional growth.
- - Short and Medium Courses – These are ideal for those who want to develop new skills, boost their professional growth and constantly evolve.
- - Senior Management – A program with a modular, personalized and flexible structure composed of courses to develop senior executives. The aim is to leverage performance and prepare leaders for future challenges at both individual and organizational levels.
Course types offered by FGV
- - In-person format is the traditional type of course, in which students have the opportunity to be personally present and enjoy the institution’s on-site infrastructure and social life.
- - In online format, the content is digital and the classes permit flexibility in terms of study times and location.
- - In live format, the classes take place in a virtual environment that allows interaction between students and professors in real time.
- - Blended courses provide a mix of remote live classes using digital tools, in-person classes and asynchronous online classes.
To learn about the full range of courses offered in Campinas, click here.