FGV launches innovative short courses in Rio de Janeiro and Brasilia
Fundação Getulio Vargas will launch a new product proposal this semester, in line with today’s changes and demands in the field of executive training: timeliness, speed, efficiency and high quality. The portfolio consists of innovative short courses of up to 16 hours offered at the Brasilia and Rio de Janeiro units.
Among the unique features of the courses is the fact that students can take individualized concentrated courses or the full module, which consists of four courses in the same field, and ultimately grant the FGV Executive Training certificate in their field of knowledge. Another innovative aspect is that all faculty members have experience across different markets. For example, students will have classes with professors in charge of organizing major events, such as Rock in Rio, Lollapalooza and Cirque du Soleil.
“These are innovative and intensive courses, where executives will specialize in specific topics in only a few days, such as: Data Science; Marketing Analytics; Internet of Things and Digital Rights; Game Theory and Cryptocurrencies, among others”, said FGV’s Director of Executive Education for the Rio de Janeiro and Brasilia units, João Barroso, adding that the courses will update executives quickly and effectively, based on current market needs.
The areas of concentration include:
- Open Innovation, covering the courses Exponential Organizations; Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship; Corporate Venture and Start-Ups and Start-Up Valuation.
- Modern Economics, with the courses Behavioral Economics; Modern Microeconomics and Macroeconomics; Game Theory; Blockchain and Bitcoin.
- Communication and Branding, covering the courses Integrated Corporate Communication; Branding and Brand Culture; Digital Transformation and Web Analytics.
- Law, comprising the Intellectual Property; Compliance and Internet of Things and Digital Rights modules.
- Visual Analytics and Machine Learning, covering the courses Exploratory Data Analysis; Data Science; Data Visualization; Dynamic Reports and Dashboards.
The courses are geared toward people who have an interest in these areas. The classes are set to begin in August, available during daytime, nighttime or on Saturdays. Go to the website to learn more about the courses offered in Brasília. Go to the website to see the courses offered in Rio de Janeiro.
All courses offered by FGV Executive Education in Brazil can be accessed on the website.
- Administration14/01/2020FGV’s distance undergraduate technology courses among best in Brazil, according to Education Ministry