FGV’s 2nd admission process of 2023: Applications open for business administration course in Sao Paulo
Between March 6 and May 4, Fundação Getulio Vargas’ Sao Paulo School of Business Administration (FGV EAESP) is accepting applications for its mid-year university admission process. In all, there are 220 places for its daytime Business Administration Course and 50 for the evening option.
Places for the daytime option are broken down as follows:
- University entrance exam: 190
- National High School Exam (ENEM): 8
- International selection processes: 22, for the following Programs:
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- ABITUR (Germany)
- BAC (France)
- SAT (United States)
For the daytime course, the places are broken down as follows:
- University entrance exam: 40
- National High School Exam (ENEM): 4
- International exams: 6
Until 6 pm on April 7, the fee for the application process via the university entrance exam or international test results is R$75, while the fee for the process via ENEM results is R$25. After this date, the fees will be R$150 and R$50, respectively.
FGV EAESP will waive the application fee in the case of students who spent their entire high school education at government schools (municipal, state or federal) or who received full scholarships at private schools. You just need to prove the above, via documents, by May 2 for the university entrance exam process or by May 19 for the ENEM process.
To apply, click here.
FGV EAESP entrance exam
This year, the exam will be held in person once again. You can take the exam in the following cities:
- Sao Paulo (Sao Paulo State)
- Ribeirão Preto (Sao Paulo State)
- Sao José dos Campos (Sao Paulo State)
- Belo Horizonte (Minas Gerais)
- Brasília (Federal District)
- Campo Grande (Mato Grosso do Sul)
- Curitiba (Paraná)
- Florianópolis (Santa Catarina)
- Fortaleza (Ceará)
- Goiânia (Goiás)
- Londrina (Paraná)
- Porto Alegre (Rio Grande do Sul)
- Recife (Pernambuco)
- Rio de Janeiro (Rio de Janeiro State)
- Salvador (Bahia)
- Uberlândia (Minas Gerais)
When applying, you must select three cities and the city of Sao Paulo must be one of them.
Exams will only be held in cities that at least 20 candidates choose as their first option. If it isn’t possible to hold exams in your first and second-option cities, you will have to go to the city of Sao Paulo to take the exam.
The selection process is composed of two phases. The first phase has two modules (a multiple-choice test and an essay and applied mathematics test), while the second phase is an oral exam.
The multiple-choice test will last four hours and it will cover:
- The humanities (history, geography and current affairs);
- Portuguese language;
- English language.
The essay and applied mathematics test will last three hours.
The first phase test will take place on June 4. The first phase scores will be disclosed at 3 pm on June 23. Participants will also have an oral exam on June 27. The final results will be announced at 6 pm on July 7, including for the selection process based on ENEM. The results based on international exams will be announced on July 20.
Merit scholarships will be awarded to the best performers in the university entrance exam and non-refundable scholarships will also be granted to students experiencing financial difficulties. FGV EAESP also grants the following types of refundable scholarships (without interest, but merely adjusted in line with the IPCA inflation index) to undergraduate students who prove they are financially needy:
- Fee scholarship (20% to 100% of monthly fees for six months);
- Study material scholarship (to help pay for books and study materials for six months);
- Food scholarship (to help pay for food for six months);
- Accommodations scholarship (for students in serious financial difficulty, who live outside the city of Sao Paulo, for six months);
- Transportation scholarship (for students in serious financial difficulty, who live outside the city of Sao Paulo, for six months).
For more information about FGV EAESP’s admission process, call (11) 3799 7711 (if you are in Greater Sao Paulo) or 0800 770 0423 (if you are in other locations in Brazil), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, click here.