University entrance exam: FGV holds live stream about its undergraduate courses
Later this month, Fundação Getulio Vargas will hold free live streams for students who want to ask questions about FGV’s undergraduate courses, their key features and the institution’s university entrance exam. FGV Day, which is also open to parents and professors, will be thematic, with talks about each undergraduate course at FGV’s schools in the cities of Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo and Brasilia. The online meetings will take place on August 14 with professors from schools in Sao Paulo and on August 21 with professors from schools in Rio de Janeiro and Brasilia.
Here is the schedule for the FGV Day presentations in Sao Paulo:
- 10 am – law
- 11 am – economics
- 2 pm – international relations: “International Political Risk Analysis”
- 3 pm – business and public administration
In Brasilia, there will be a live stream about public administration, called “Public Institutions and Political Reform,” at 11 am.
In Rio de Janeiro, there will be six presentations on August 21:
- 10 am – applied mathematics
- 11 am – administration
- 1 pm – humanities: “Humanities and Public Policy Analysis: Case Study about Pacifying Police Units”
- 2 pm – data science and artificial intelligence: “An Introduction to Data Science”
- 3 pm – law
- 4 pm – economics: “Working as an Economist: Profile, Opportunities and Job Market Trends”
Each live stream has a specific registration link. To take part, visit FGV’s website and sign up.
FGV Day live stream
Sao Paulo: August 14
Rio de Janeiro and Brasilia: August 21
To see the complete schedule and sign up, visit the FGV University Entrance Exam website.