- 28 Mar 2022 10:00 a 11:30AdministraçãoWebinar | Latin America and the Caribbean in the present World DisorderLocal: ZoomEndereço: Online TransmissionData: 28 Março 2022Horário: 10:00Responsáveis: FGV NPII
The Present event is a partnership between the Jean Monnet Atlantic Network, composed by Centre for International Information and Documentation in Barcelona (CIDOB), Centro de Investigación y Docencia Económicas (CIDE), Instituto Português de Relações Internacionais (IPRI), Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV), Policy Center for the New South (PCNS), Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB), and the EULAC Foundation. The aim of the of the event is to host a high profile debate over themes concerning the role and contributions of Atlantic Basin countries to the global order, especially regarding Global Governance.
First draft programme
The New Non Alignment: Seeking Paths Away from Polarization
1. Who are they key players and/or coalitions in the contemporary multilateral system?
2. What types of multilateral cooperation are working/not working in the Atlantic space?
3. Which are the international/regional organisations that still have a major role to play in the 21st century?
4. What are the advantages/weaknesses of the increasing use of informal cooperation, ad hoc coalitions and variable geography?
Ambassador Celso Amorim - Former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Brazil (1993-1995 and 2003-2010)
Renato G. Flôres Jr. - Director FGV NPII and Professor FGV EPGE